« It is notified in the records of the Parliament of DAUPHINE that was installed in Vienne a confraternity of shoemakers at Fifteenth Century. In the Eighteenth Century is notified the name of PELLET shoemaker of the St Georges parish from the hamlet of SEPTEME. This parish will become PONT-EVEQUE neighbour of VIENNE where in 1860 PIERRE PELLET settles Lafayette street where was the previous factory. It is the beginning of the story of this nice brand of French shoes. Specialized in the middle range PELLET brand has a reputation of good fitting and durability. It uses only upper raw materials as the luxury industry but with reasonable prices. It is the PELLET philosophy since 1980.».